20090606

Penrose # 5





























Well the 5th of 6 races has now come and gone, and all I can say about track racing is...well I am hooked! It's bike racing in its purist of forms. To all those reading this post who have yet to make it out there, you are missed, and are really missing out on some serious action and training. Budski Photography came out to shoot some pics, and you can check them all out on STLbiking. Big props to Dave(our Pabst rep) for making it yet another cold beer filled event! Also shout out to our homies Team Trail Monster for making the long drive from O-Town to come enjoy the evenings racing! Results here. Next week is the last regular season race....will you be there!?!







Storm







5 comments:

Casey Ryback said...

I think that Forrest should add the title of "Officer" Forrest Taft for as long as he has that 'stache.

Forrest Taft said...

NO MORE EH 'STACHE

Forrest

DR said...

I troubled to hear of the loss of your magnificent moustache, Energor rest it's soul. May it make a speedy recovery.

Mitch the Masher said...

What gear do you run? I've never done it but would like to try. What time does it start?

Mason Storm said...

I have been running 49x16 this whole year, my bro 48x16, and I have heard of some guys running as high as 50x15. The races start at 6pm every thurs and the last one of the season is next thur. It is hella hard/fun!