20120306

The Newest Weapon in our Arsenal

Greetings, mid-week slaves. As a long time cyclist who enjoys long days in the saddle, I put comfort at or near the top of my priority list when riding. I mean, let's face it - it's hard to shred when I'm not floating on a cloud of upright bar-ends and gel saddle covers with drawstrings. However, I exclusively train on a crazy-expensive, super-aggressive, 13.1 pound road bike that is Pro As Fuck. It requires me to lean over in a mega-horizontal position, which is extremely Euro. That's why I can't be seen riding an upright hybrid with a boner stem.

Fortunately for me and all others like me, there is hope. With this new product, I can continue to ride that road bike I was talking about, which will make me keep my Euro-cred, yet allow me to be more comfortable than Criss Angel on his throne of boys:



For moar information, check out there website: BackUpBarz.

That's "Barz" with "Z," brah.

Better get yours ordered now, because the cats out of the bag. Think of how useful they'll be at Cedar Cross.

-Casey F. Ryback

4 comments:

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Coach you continue to amaze me with the vast amounts of cycling information and Criss Angel updates you provide to make the world a better place for all of us. I have one small problem with it all, I am amassing a small fortune in bikes as I continually update my arsenal to keep up with your discoveries. Keep up the good work and see you in April (provided Storm accepts my piece of shit attempt at artwork).

Gino said...

Oh shit! so much to comment on...

Coach is that your Honky Tonk featured in the video?

I hate it when my handlebars "inflict weight on my wrists".

That bar set-up at 3:38 belongs to the rider that will cause the next massive wreck at creve coeur lake.

Taggort and Axel- I hope you paid attention to the adjustment possibilities. I see many an install of these ahead in your future.

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Gino, how goes the resurrection of my Big Unit, Jones bars on the way.

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that every set of those bars comes with a free horsetail buttplug.

~Bob