20110510

Pre-Syllamo's Trivia Time

You fuggin' jerks. I came across this little nugget today while riding before going to work. I've passed by it a thousand times before, but have somehow not ever noticed it. So I snapped a low-res photo with my phone, and this the best I have, right now. So where is it? I'll give you a hint - it is definitely within the city limits.



Need more help? Here is the un-cropped photo: linky

This weekend at Syllamo's we will surely showcase our solid and superior sensibilities, as we strive to shave seconds rather than... uh... pubes.

Our path of destruction will be thorough, and unrelenting. Better not be in the way...

-Casey F. Ryback

3 comments:

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Next to the Budweiser factory.

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Further research obtained from our Chinese spy satellites puts it in the vicinity of Produce Row and The Pure Pleasure Adult Megacenter.

Gino said...

I read it discussed somewhere before where that building is... Don't remember shit from that, but that looks a hell of a lot like chouteau just west of the river. Did it smell like chemicals, rotting decay, and homeless men urinating? If so then I say I'm right