20081016

Oh My Gorsh, David Byrned Down the Pabst Theater

Good day, Shop Minister here. Over the years if you have walked into a TC store where a large contingent of Seagal riders work, there is a good chance you heard the Talking Heads on the hi-fi. So I thought it fitting to report on the David Byrne concert I went to last night. Why? Because A: He was the front-man for the Talking Heads(and has had a huge solo career) because 2: He played at the PABST THEATER in Milwaukee. Alls I'm saying is that he was "burnin' down the house" last night. And golly, was the crowd entertaining. It was some of the best rhythmless dancing without coordination I have ever seen. It wasn't that Phish concert neo-hippie standing seizure crap (no offense fellas). No, instead it was the equivalent of toddler dancing, but with adults. It was the bees-knees I tell ya. In short, if you ever have the chance to see David Byrne live, spend the lootcakes and enjoy a real showman. You will not be disappointed by his awesormness!

1 comment:

Davey B said...

i have quite a bit of really good live talking heads from back in the day on cd... let me know if you want some...

you have never seen me dance at a phish show. i can twirl at 90 rpms... i love dancing at phish shows and in my family room but almost nowhere else...